20090210

It's been awhile.

Haven't been on here in awhile..
figured this would be a good start to my first 2009 entry.





Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. Most nights.. before I go to bed, I ask myself questions out loud.

2. I truly believe that I have the best family I could ever ask for. They are and always will be my first priority and I can truly say I look up to each and everyone of them.

3. Lately, I'm realizing who my real friends are..and it's sad to know I have a few. ):

4. When I'm really mad at someone, I think of my life without them and I always end up crying.

5. I cry alot.. more than average person should.

6. I always wondered if it was normal to be so happy and then think of the lowest point in your life.. I do that often.

7. Unfortunately, at times I think I can never have a good relationship with my mom, but i love her so much, I try to forget all the mean and hurtful things that have happened in the past.
& I've never seen much of my dad as a kid, and I always wondered if he loved my mom and brother after the actions he did. But I can honestly say that I know he does, and I know him so much better. I just wish he would stop making bad choices so he can live a long and healthy life.

8. Tisha Mae Soriano Salon is my best friend. I don't think I could ever treat her as well as she treats me, but I love her to death. Im glad she's here for me..Thank you.

9. I'm so lucky to have a big brother, I hope he knows that. + I like annoying my brother and sister, not to annoy them..but to be with them.

10. I miss 2006 and all the years previous.

11. I was obsessed with the movie Troy. I watched in theaters probably about 5 times and I bought the DVD first day..and not even the regular DVD, i got the DVD with the T-shirt that said "TROY" on it. I also got the soundtrack, and not gonna lie, it scared me every time I listened to it. But can't blame me for liking brad pitt ;) oh sixth grade..ahah

12. I really enjoy singing. Though, i'm too afraid to actually sing seriously in front of people.

13. I like being Filipino. Haha..

14. I stalk Tony Cordero, but too bad Chardel is the only one who knows who that is..and maybe Tisha.

15. I'm probably with my Manang Tracy as much as I am with my brother and sister. She knows more about me than my Dad,Brother,Mom and Sister.

16. I would love to go to Lahaina, Maui again just as much as going back to Okinawa, Japan.

17. I've been thinking of names to name my children since I was in fourth grade.

18. The Twilight Series were the first books I've entirely read/finished and enjoyed. I never thought I was capable of reading a whole book.

19. 2008 I was diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. I want to try not letting my sickness become a hindrance or my escape. But I will admit, these past few months i enjoyed and liked being taken care of.

20. I wish my whole family spent more time together, i miss those days.

21. My first real pet was a Chihuahua and Terrier mix, a female dog named Lizzy. I loved her so much that I didn't mind all those painful bites, and all those times i chased her when she got loose. I remember hating that guy who left my backyard gate open.. I still resent him.

22. I like watching infomercials..ever since i can remember..even if i have seen them more than once.

23. I miss my old house..sometimes I think if we still lived there, alot of my problems would not exist.

24. I love being the youngest in a group, in a weird sense i feel like i'm being taken care of.

25. I feel like I can write more than 25 random facts, habits..etc. Haha.
But here's the last one : If you ever wanna know how I feel.. I always hint or completely type it out here or myspace. Ha. I'm too scared most times to say it aloud.

No comments: